Is Scuba Diving in Thailand your dream come true? Become a PADI Divemaster! Here at Adventure Club Phi Phi we offer unique PADI Divemaster Internships of 4 to 6 weeks to turn your dreams to become a PADI Divemaster into reality. This could be the start of a whole new life for you as a PADI Professional! It’s both challenging and rewarding and you’ll be leading the life you always dreamed of. Imagine your office being on a beach, your daily commute being on a boat heading towards dive sites and your work being underwater – it’s all possible here in Phi Phi!
Take one of our affordable Internship programs and you’ll learn how to become a PADI Divemaster profesional while making awesome dives and exploring our beautiful Thai island of Ko Phi Phi. It’s a life changing experience, an incredible opportunity and it will look great on your CV! Did we mention that Phi Phi offers some of the best scuba diving in Thailand? Want to know more?
Affordable ways to become a PADI Divemaster -Internships with Adventure Club Phi Phi!
We understand that not everyone can afford to pay a lot of money for their Divemaster (and other PADI courses) which is why we offer mutually beneficial internships to help you become a PADI Divemaster. You’ll save money and gain a ton of real-life experience in a busy dive centre in the tropics. Diving Phi Phi means you’ll also be learning about and observing some of the world’s most famous marine species every day!
A PADI Divemaster Internship means that you will be taken under the wing of our PADI instructors just like a member of staff and you will be taught not only the skills to lead certified divers but also the inner workings of a successful PADI 5 Star dive center.
Unlike with other Divemaster internships you won’t need to pay for everything up front. You’ll have minimal initial costs and you’ll be able to work off the rest by working here at Adventure Club once you’ve completed your training. This gives you the opportunity to gain invaluable experience AND have a Divemaster job on your CV which makes future employment much easier than when you are looking for jobs as a “newbie”. You’ll also have the added advantage of understanding Phi Phi diving in general, marine life and dive sites.
How Long Will It Take?
The average PADI Divemaster Internship course training lasts between 4 – 6 weeks. The time differs from student to student because we believe in developing your skills at a time that suits you – not our schedule. We believe that longer internships produce more confident and capable Divemasters – which is what we want you to be!
Once your Adventure Club Phi Phi PADI Divemaster Internship training is complete you will be required to work for 90 days (not including the course training time). This means a 3 month position on your CV!
What do I need to know?
To enroll on the PADI Divemaster course to become a PADI Divemaster, you need to be 18 years old, be a certified Rescue Diver with EFR certification in the last 24 months and have 40 logged dives. If you don’t have all of these it’s not a problem. We can start your program based on whatever level you are now. Find your certification level below for more information.
Living on Koh Phi Phi offers great value for money: While you are on the island you’ll be happy to know that living costs are very low. There are plenty of cheap local places to stay and eat out – and the food is incredible!
Koh Phi Phi is a safe island and the people here are extremely friendly and helpful. It’s the perfect island for single travellers.
Be prepared for an experience of a lifetime, awesome diving and a lot of fun!
Where to start and how it works
Which one of these applies to you?
- I am a PADI Rescue Diver with current EFR and 40 logged dives: Great! You are ready to start your Divemaster training. Contact us to book your place!
- I am a PADI Rescue Diver but do not have 40 logged dives and / or a current EFR Certification: No problem! We’ll provide you with additional dive trips to get you up to the correct amount. These trips are included at no additional cost to you. In fact we’ll also provide you lunch and refreshments. Contact us to book your place!
- I am Advanced Open Water: Okay so you’ll need to take the EFR and Rescue programs with us – these take 4 days to complete and we’ll add an additional 15 days to your internship commitment to us. Contact us to book your place!
- I am a PADI Open Water Diver: In this case you will need to do also the PADI Advanced Diver Course, the PADI Rescue Diver and the PADI Emergency First Response courses. These will only take an additional 6 days to complete and you’ll be scuba diving Phi Phi dive sites during this time! We will add 30 days to the duration of the intern commitment after completing the course training: a total of 120 days (not including the course training time). Contact us to book your place!
- I am a total beginner: Great that you want to start your professional dive training! Learn to dive in Phi Phi with us by taking your PADI Open Water Course and then follow the steps in point 4 above! Contact us to get started immediately!
What do I need to pay?
We only ask that you pay for the student manuals and the PADI membership fee. These rates are currently:
Cost of PADI Manuals 2017/ 2018 Season
|PADI Divemaster Crew Pak||7500 baht|
|Annual PADI Divemaster membership fee||187 AUD*|
Cost of manuals for other PADI courses
|PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Manual||3,000 baht**|
|PADI Rescue Diver and EFR Manual||3,000 baht**|
|* Paid to PADI during the membership application (credit card payment only)|
**Includes both PADI manual and PADI certificate
What else is included in my professional Phi Phi scuba diving training?
- Lunch, fruit, tea, coffee, drinking water is provided to each staff member and each student on each dive trip
- For the duration of your internship we’ll provide FREE BCD, regulator, fins and wetsuit hire (you will need to purchase your own mask and snorkel and some required safety items).
- 20% DISCOUNT on items in our store!
- Theory sessions are conducted in our air conditioned classrooms
- Intern students are also trained to conduct our snorkeling trips
- Training for underwater photography
- Daily operations of the dive center
- Sales training for our portfolio of dive courses, dive trips, snorkeling trips and retail diving and snorkeling equipment
- You’ll leave us with in excess of 150 dives! You’ll be diving Phi Phi which is incredible and where most Phuket diving centres come to make their dives. If you are trying to decide between diving Phuket and diving Phi Phi we say, come to Phi Phi!
Our goal is to prepare you for working in the industry – not just gaining a certification. Your Adventure Club Phi Phi scuba diving training will be invaluable, teach you how to deal with real-life situations and you’ll leave Koh Phi Phi proud of your achievements and ready for the life you have been dreaming of as a confident and capable PADI Divemaster!
It sounds too good to be true!
It’s not – which is why these internships are very popular. We do not believe in compromising service to our guests or to our interns so we only start 2 new interns each month. If you would like to join us, please contact us with your dates so we can get you into our schedule. Get ready for an incredible adventure scuba diving Koh Phi Phi in Thailand!
To book your Divemaster internship contact us on: email@example.com
We look forward to scuba diving Koh Phi Phi with you soon!